In order to promote “Guitar Hero World Tour,” the makers of the addictive game released this three-and-a-half minute clip to YouTube. The video generated considerable buzz on YouTube as it went on to rack up more than 2 million views. Even after it was revealed that this was a professionally made video, most viewers conceded that it was still a pretty cool stunt. Interestingly enough, this seemingly obscure video generated more YouTube views then the “professionally” produced Guitar Hero ad staring German supermodel Heidi Klum.
February 28, 2011
Guitar ‘Bike’ Hero
Graphic Designer, recently moved to London to study Master in Communication Design at Ravensbourne View all posts by igoekev
This entry was posted on Monday, February 28th, 2011 at 1:43 pm and posted in Viral/Guerrilla Marketing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Calendar of posts
Choose a post
- Creative Equals programme launches to get more women back into work November 12, 2018The organisation has received £65,000 of Government funding to get more women who have fallen off the creative career ladder, because of maternity or carers’ leave, back into mid-to-senior-level roles. The post Creative Equals programme launches to get more women back into work appeared first on Design Week.Sarah Dawood
- Creative Equals programme launches to get more women back into work November 12, 2018
- Simone Lia on the silent retreat November 11, 2018Continue reading...Simone Lia
- Simone Lia on the silent retreat November 11, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Bloodhound Model of Success December 27, 2011 Anne
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.