Creative promo for the new film ‘Limitless’ using a fictitious website to promote the miracle drug ‘NZT’. This has been coupled with an offline direct mail campaign telling you to unlock your potential. The mail contains a USB stick in the shape of a key that has the video promo for the drug on it.
February 28, 2011
Limitless film promo viral
Graphic Designer, recently moved to London to study Master in Communication Design at Ravensbourne View all posts by igoekev
This entry was posted on Monday, February 28th, 2011 at 12:57 pm and posted in Viral/Guerrilla Marketing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Calendar of posts
Choose a post
- Creative Equals programme launches to get more women back into work November 12, 2018The organisation has received £65,000 of Government funding to get more women who have fallen off the creative career ladder, because of maternity or carers’ leave, back into mid-to-senior-level roles. The post Creative Equals programme launches to get more women back into work appeared first on Design Week.Sarah Dawood
- Creative Equals programme launches to get more women back into work November 12, 2018
- Simone Lia on the silent retreat November 11, 2018Continue reading...Simone Lia
- Simone Lia on the silent retreat November 11, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Bloodhound Model of Success December 27, 2011 Anne
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.