Creative promo for the new film ‘Limitless’ using a fictitious website to promote the miracle drug ‘NZT’. This has been coupled with an offline direct mail campaign telling you to unlock your potential. The mail contains a USB stick in the shape of a key that has the video promo for the drug on it.
February 28, 2011
Limitless film promo viral
Graphic Designer, recently moved to London to study Master in Communication Design at Ravensbourne View all posts by igoekev
This entry was posted on Monday, February 28th, 2011 at 12:57 pm and posted in Viral/Guerrilla Marketing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Calendar of posts
Choose a post
- Pip Jamieson: Creativity should not be reserved for those who can afford it August 14, 2018The founder at creative networking platform and jobs site The Dots talks about why art and design skills should not be reserved for the middle class, and suggests how the industry can help diversify its workforce. The post Pip Jamieson: Creativity should not be reserved for those who can afford it appeared first on Design Week.Pip Jamieson
- Pip Jamieson: Creativity should not be reserved for those who can afford it August 14, 2018
- The line that ate London: our critic's verdict on the £15bn Crossrail colossus August 14, 2018With its cavernous passageways, 200-metre trains and district-engulfing stations, Crossrail is a momentous architectural achievement. But will passengers just see a blur of beige?A gaping white trumpet flares open at the bottom of the escalator at Liverpool Street station, ready to suck commuters into another dimension. The smooth concrete panels splay out t […]Oliver Wainwright
- The line that ate London: our critic's verdict on the £15bn Crossrail colossus August 14, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Bloodhound Model of Success December 27, 2011 Anne
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.