Creative promo for the new film ‘Limitless’ using a fictitious website to promote the miracle drug ‘NZT’. This has been coupled with an offline direct mail campaign telling you to unlock your potential. The mail contains a USB stick in the shape of a key that has the video promo for the drug on it.
February 28, 2011
Limitless film promo viral
Graphic Designer, recently moved to London to study Master in Communication Design at Ravensbourne View all posts by igoekev
This entry was posted on Monday, February 28th, 2011 at 12:57 pm and posted in Viral/Guerrilla Marketing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Calendar of posts
Choose a post
- Erica Dorn on creating graphics for Wes Anderson’s Isle of Dogs April 26, 2018Speaking at this year’s D&AD Festival in London, the graphic designer talks about the weird and wonderful world of Wes, brutal 8am starts and why her job felt like “playing a game of Tetris”. The post Erica Dorn on creating graphics for Wes Anderson’s Isle of Dogs appeared first on Design Week.Aimée McLaughlin
- Erica Dorn on creating graphics for Wes Anderson’s Isle of Dogs April 26, 2018
- Fabric of football: classic kits on show – in pictures April 26, 2018A new pop-up exhibition at 133 Bethnal Green Road in London celebrates some of the best designs from yesteryear, including the colourful goalkeeping jersey donned by Pavel Srnicek at Newcastle and the distinctive 2002 Brazil World Cup shirt. The exhibition is open until 29 April Continue reading...
- Fabric of football: classic kits on show – in pictures April 26, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Bloodhound Model of Success December 27, 2011 Anne
- @LNRailway Once I’ve confirmed my ticket details, clicking the ‘next step’ button doesn’t do anything. So I can’t complete the claim... 1 week ago
- @LNRailway hi, delay repay website doesn’t seem to be working today. Can I apply by email? Thanks. 1 week ago
- The North! @ Mickleton, Darlington, United Kingdom instagram.com/p/BfNm-VMgveV0… 2 months ago
- Went to the British Museum today to see the excellent ‘History of… instagram.com/p/Beasw1aAvZKJ… 3 months ago
- @LNRailway They are all claimed on an annual season tickets. Just seems odd that they are different. Thanks for you help. 4 months ago