I have recently become interested in alternate reality games as a means for combining real world experiences with viral marketing. More info at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game
March 1, 2011
Alternate reality game
Graphic Designer, recently moved to London to study Master in Communication Design at Ravensbourne View all posts by igoekev
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 1st, 2011 at 9:50 pm and posted in Viral/Guerrilla Marketing. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Calendar of posts
Choose a post
- Creative Equals programme launches to get more women back into work November 12, 2018The organisation has received £65,000 of Government funding to get more women who have fallen off the creative career ladder, because of maternity or carers’ leave, back into mid-to-senior-level roles. The post Creative Equals programme launches to get more women back into work appeared first on Design Week.Sarah Dawood
- Creative Equals programme launches to get more women back into work November 12, 2018
- Simone Lia on the silent retreat November 11, 2018Continue reading...Simone Lia
- Simone Lia on the silent retreat November 11, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- The Bloodhound Model of Success December 27, 2011 Anne
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.